Friday, July 30, 2010

Another July another Tour de France

Wow where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday we were awaiting the start of the Tour and now it's already finished. It certainly was a great Tour - the best in years ATMO! With the conclusion of the TdF means that cyclocross is just around the corner. It also means that the Nightmare is only 14 days away. I can tell it's gonna be another good year and that I should be peaking again soon. My goal for the Nightmare is to ride it in 10.5 hours. You can see my cyclocross goals over on the right.

The blog has been quiet all summer. As soon as September starts you can expect regular updates on a weekly basis. I'd like to take this moment and thank everyone in advance for there support this season. If t wasn't for people like you there wouldn't be a racing season! Never underestimate what you guys do for me.

Best!
Captain Crunch!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.