Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm a slacker!

Oh hi there!

Not racing right now has left me very unmotivated to write. That's simply because there is nothing to write about. I'm just putting in the long hard training miles into some crazy wind speeds (seriously, once this wind dies down I'll be even faster then I am now). A few changes on the schedule. The DC race fell through and I'm pushing my Northeast trip back a into July or August due to financial considerations (gas prices are killer). Overall I'm feeling good right now and wishin' it was cross season again. Just about 4 more months until it kicks off over in T-town!

Thanks for reading!
Captain Crunch

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.