Saturday, June 21, 2008

CRASH!


I had my first crash of the season on the 11th (I know that was 10 days ago). I was passing the 8 year old kid who was riding down the road on his bike. The next thing I know he is coming right across my line and takes out my front wheel. I took an unscheduled flight via Endo Airlines and hit the deck with the right side of my body. Click here for pictures :-). What you can't see is the broken blood vessel in my right arm as well.

Also, the ride to Wallkill is back on for June 22 (aka tomorrow). I don't expect any pictures however. I did get the first half of pictures from the Blue Ridge and will be posting them later this week.

Keep the rubber side down
Captain Crunch

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.