Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And now a word from our sponsors

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my sponsors Without these people Captain Crunch racing wouldn't exist. They've made this whole season possible. So feel free to click on the links and see what they're up to (you may even find something you like.









Both of these companies have provided financial support, moral support, and other bike related items through out the year. I am thankful that in this economic climate that they were able to step up to the plate and help me out.


Thanks for reading!

Captain Crunch

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.