Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bike Tune Up

Hello Again!

I had off of work on Friday so I decided to put the time to good use and completely tear down my bike and give a good cleaning/tune-up. The pictures are here. First I took everything off except for the derailleurs and gave the frame a good wipe down. Then I slowly put everything back on. In addition I installed new brake pads, a new chain, crank covers, and all new cables. I even put the cassette and jockey wheels through an ultra-sonic cleaner. I can't link to all the pictures in this post so most of them are captioned. 6 hours later and I'm ready for the new season!

Also, my pictures from the Philadelphia Auto Show will be online later in the week. I will link to them later.


Remember...

Go Hard or Go Home
Captain Crunch

Miles to date: 341
Goal: 5000

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.