Friday, July 11, 2008

July 20 Clarks Valley TT / Bike MS NYC

Next Sunday on July 20th I will be competing in the Clarks Valley TT. It starts at the corner of routes 325 and 225 outside of the town of Dauphin in Dauphin county. If you are interested in coming out to watch leave a comment below and I will get back to you with more info.

Also, I am now officially doing the Bike MS NYC tour. Nehemiah and myself will be participating. It is a 100 mile bike ride through a traffic free NYC - truly a once in a lifetime experience! This is a fundraising ride for the MS Society. I will have the link up to the donation page sometime late next week.

Best!
Captain Crunch

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I got my name from a friend while playing a video game a long time ago and it just stuck. As if you couldn't tell from the picture I am a huge cycling nut, always looking for something harder.